Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to the most amazing man in my life! I couldn't ask for a better father to our children! I am thankful for how hard Matt works to provide for our family. I am also thankful for all the love and time he gives to our family. Most of all I am thankful that he honors his Priesthood and we are blessed to have such a wonderful example of service in our home. I could go on and on gushing about this man, but I'll end with words Chloe used in her talk today at church, "He is AwEsOmE!" (I'm hoping she'll post her talk on here later, it was great! It even made Matt cry- I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen Matt's eyes water from emotion, it was very sweet that his daughter touched his heart like that!)

We Love You!!
Happy Father's Day!!!


1 comment: