Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I {heart} iPad2

I'm still crushing on my iPad2!

To me, it is still the coolest, most magical toy ever invented!

My iPad2 made it crystal clear these past 11 days, while Matt has been in Connecticut, exactly how cool and magical this device really is. We were able to use FaceTime (video chat), we played Scrabble a couple times, emailed, and Twittered (tweeted? what's the right verbiage??) It was definitely fun to be connected to Matt, in that way, while he was away on business.

Other things I'm loving on my iPad2 at the moment: iBooks, The Daily (a newspaper), Qwiki (a daily encyclopedia-type excerpt), Gospel Library (I do my daily scripture study from here), and 7 Words (my favorite game at the moment!)

I also love being able to do Facebook and Pinterest from my iPad2. Oh, don't know what Pinterest is?? Well, that is a whole other blog post that I will be doing soon, because Pinterest is my new hobby/obsession!! The fact that I can do Pinterest from my iPad2 gives me warm fuzzies! ;)

1 {heart} iPad2!

No comments:

Post a Comment