Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reading up a Storm

The past two months I have actually been able to read some books that aren't from the kid section.....I pride myself on raising two kids that LoVe to read. And because they LoVe to read, they often want me to read the latest "great"book they've just finished. Don't get me wrong, without my kid's insistence I never would read the Fablehaven series or the Hunger Game series. All really great books.

These are the few books I've finished:
I really enjoyed this book and I can't wait for the movie coming out this August!
I also enjoyed these next two books, but they have some sexual content and be prepared to cry- ALOT!
This book was recommended by a friend. I absolutely loved it! Unbroken is an incredible survival story, but I love the history I learned from this book the most and it really made me appreciate what our service men and service women have done and continue to do for our country!
Now that summer is here, I am hoping to get busy reading!! What are you all reading this summer?? I'd love to hear, even if it happens to be a kid book! ;) Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment