Thursday, June 2, 2011

Save the Date

I had to get this down in print because although Chloe insist she is not going to grow out of these dreams/desires for her future, Matt and I think these set ideas she has for her future are very cute!

In the past month Chloe has been telling us different ideas she has for her wedding- mind you, the girl is only 14 years old! We are totally fine with Chloe getting married, as long as it's in another 10 years!

Chloe has informed us that she will be getting married on June 17th. She will only be getting married in an LDS Temple,(this one we hope she doesn't grow out of!) He has to propose to her by singing "Marry Me" by Train, and she will answer him by singing back the Colbie Caillat's "I Do." Her wedding song to be played at her reception is the Randy Newman song, "We Belong Together" from Toy Story 3. Her honeymoon will be in Disneyland so they can get the bride and groom mouse ears to wear around the park!

Isn't she cute?? The boy she's going to marry someday doesn't even have a choice right now, hahaha! I have no doubt that whatever boy ask her to marry him will do whatever sweet Chloe wants! :)

1 comment:

  1. Normally I am fine having all boys but it's things like this that let me know what I am missing out on. How cute!! That is going to be one lucky boy!!

    ReplyDelete