Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrapbooking

After getting 400+ photos off the digital camera of Matt & Chloe's trip to Prague from this past April, I thought I was all set to get them into the scrapbook. Turns out it's a lot harder to scrapbook a journey I did not partake in.

Needless to say, I did not get a lot accomplished during my scrappin' get together with my friend Jenny, today. I did have a blast chatting & checking out her fancy gadget (The Gypsy), which is currently on my wish list!!

Chloe did save me and helped me organize and jot down names of buildings and places her & her dad visited while on the other side of the world when she got home from school. This is what the 400+ photos now look like all organized and ready to be put into the scrapbook!

I will post pictures of my progress as I get pages finished. I am giving myself ONE WEEK to complete this project. (Maybe posting this goal on here will keep me motivated with the project ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment