Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Sunflowers

I finished another craft today with the help of Matt. Matt gets all the credit for sewing the twine into the middle of the button on one of the sunflowers. What a HERO! I have been doing a lot of crafts lately. I buy them from Heartland Paper in kits and I finish them at the house. Usually I do not have to have Matt help, but occasionally I need him (like with the sewing). Just don't tell Matt that I actually need him, that would make his head even bigger - it barely fits through the door now.

Now that I got Matt helping with crafts, my next job is to get him to take me up in the canyons this weekend to see the leaves changing colors. I am laying down a lot of hints, I hope he picks up on them.

Here is the picture of today's craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment