Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hola World!!!! (though I should put Nihao cause I take Chinese)

Yay!!! I have wanted my mom to put up a blog that I could write on forever! :) Its awesome!!! Mostly I will just talk about stuff that's happening to me (just not too detailed!)
So stuff that's going on..... Last Friday was my friend Sam's birthday so me and my other friend, Jarrah, went and tagged her car at 9:00 at night with ballons that we wrote messages on and happy birthday wrapping paper. It was a lot of fun. :) Sam has a window right in front of her house and she walked past it a couple of times while we were working on her car. We would always freak out and duck down hoping she wouldn't see us. It was awesome! :) I always try and do something special for friends birthdays because I feel like it shows how much I care about them. :)
Also this week my school will be starting to put together a dance team! I am really excited! :D The coach says for try-outs we will probably just have to put our own dance together and do it in front of some judges. I am hoping I can try out with my friend Jarrah. :)
And lastly my parents are going out of town this week for their anniversary so I am going to stay with my parents friends. They have a 3 kids and a cute kitty and I am excited to "hang with them."
So....yup. I think that's all the exciting stuff for this week and last week.... well there's more that's just the main events. ;) Hopefully I will write again soon ;) (my dad wants me to post a letter I wrote to my school during my free write in Journalism. Trust me, my school has some minor issues. )

No comments:

Post a Comment