Sunday, December 19, 2010

Always an Attitude of Gratitude

I didn't finish my gratitude posts in November & I feel like I can't move on to December happenings with the Roblyer's until I do so......

I was saving the best for last of course, so these last few are things I am eternally grateful for.

Starting with my favorite boy/manchild - Jordan. He is at that age where he is not quite a man, yet he is so tall that he's not really classified as a child. He is my baby and even though it drives him crazy, I still call him JordiBear! He will always be my JordiBear! I am thankful for Jordan because he brings so much laughter and fun to our family. I am thankful for Jordan's amazing attitude as he goes through all of his physical challenges. He always has such a great attitude with everything he has to deal with & I know it can't be easy for him dealing with all of these challenges and not having the normal 12 year-old boy life. Jordan is a great kid and our family is blessed to have him!

Next up is my sweet daughter, even though she is not always sweet to me (teenage-angst against mom, type of stuff!) Chloe is an amazing young woman. She is always doing some kind of service, whether it's baby-sitting for free in the neighborhood, or helping out around the house, she is always busy helping out with something. Chloe has an amazing spirit about her and is always showing a righteous example. When we aren't clashing, we are ROFL-ing (rolling on the floor laughing!) We always make each other laugh and it is fun. She is the best daughter a mom could hope for & I am thankful for all she brings to our family!
Matt is as amazing as ever! I am thankful for his dedication to his job and his desire to provide the very best for our family. I am thankful to his dedication to our Heavenly Father and his example of service within our home and outside. He is the best husband a girl could hope to have & I consider myself very lucky!

Last, but not least, Princess Fuzzyboots. I am thankful we have a kitty cat, and that she is so sweet and snuggly, for the most part, anyways! She did have a few psychotic episodes in the summer where she attacked Jordan & attempted to attack kids that were visiting us. She earned the name Princess Psychoboots, and I was sure we were going to have to get rid of her. But her and Jordan made peace and she is back to her sweet self, plus she is a cutie!
There are so many other things I am grateful for, but those were main things that I couldn't leave out of my gratitude posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment