Monday, April 25, 2011

Meow Monday

Our itty bitty kitty has been being extra cute lately......

Jordan and I cleaned his room a couple weeks ago. Since then Princess Fuzzyboots has taken over as if it were her room. She never liked to go in there before, but now that is where we always find her all curled up on Jordan's bed.

I finally got Matt to go to the doctor because he has been "hacking up a lung" for the past 3 weeks, and come to find out it isn't pneumonia or bronchitis like we thought, but is either allergies or asthma!! And the doctor said we shouldn't have a cat!! AAHHHH! For now Matt is doubling up on medication, he also sees the doctor again on Monday to possibly get an inhaler. He's been trying to steer clear of the cat. Problem is he likes her and the cat LOVES him......

Princess Fuzzyboots in a box in Matt's office.

Princess Fuzzyboots checking out Matt's new iPad 2 with him.

I'm hoping the medicines bring Matt some relief, I'd really hate to see Matt go!! :)
Just Kidding! Ultimately, I choose Matt!! I guess I'll have to change 'Meow Monday' to 'Matt Monday'!

No comments:

Post a Comment