Tuesday, April 26, 2011

iPad 2

matt's iPad

They finally arrived!! The iPad 2 was officially released March 12th. We happened to be in Disneyland at that time and I tried to tell Matt to just order them and have them shipped to our house. Especially since Matt went to Connecticut two days after we came home from Disneyland.
Matt was determined to buy them in person from the Apple Store. He tried the New York City store, the Stamford Connecticut store and the Salt Lake City store (multiple times). After 3 weeks of these shenanigans I finally convinced him to just order them online. Had he listen to me 3 weeks sooner I would have had it 3 weeks sooner- because of course there was a 3 week shipping date!!
Last Thursday they both arrived!! Mine is white and Matts is black. I can't even begin to say how much I love, love, LOVE my "white wizard"! Yes, it's that magical that it has its own nickname!! I'm even blogging from it- HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?
My favorite is when we play scrabble together on our own iPads!! Of course I have to add that so far I have the most wins, but who's keeping track- oh, I am!! :) I am also currently reading 'The Help' on my iPad! Loving the Bookshelf app!
I'm sure this won't be the last you hear about the COOLEST invention, EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment