Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween stuff :)

Honestly, I am not a big fan of Halloween. There's the ALOT of immodest costumes and just all the creepy feelings that come with the holiday. However, this year I had a little more fun just thinking about fun things to do for the holiday.
Two weeks before Halloween we had a young women/young men Halloween activity. We wore our costumes and played games. I went as a taco and got 2nd place in the costume contest :) hahahaha It was awesome!!! :)
This year, our school did a Halloween dance. Well it's not really a dance, more of a stomp and it was lots of fun this year! If you didn't already know I made dance team and at the Halloween dance the team preformed thriller! It was soooooo much fun!!! :D the rest of the dance was awesome too. They had a haunted maze which was really funny and the music was even pretty good. :) It was a fun night.
On the actual night of a Halloween (Well Saturday which was Halloween for me) I went to my friends house. We went trick-or-treating and had lots of laughs! :) It was awesome! :)
Then on real real Halloween :) my family just hung out watching movies and taking candy to some friends. :) It was a good Halloween this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment