Monday, February 28, 2011

Meow Monday

I love it when our kitty sleeps on my legs. Princess Fuzzyboots mainly sleeps on my legs when Matt is out of town because Matt likes to sleeps with his legs intertwined with mine and this annoys our kitty and she gets off the bed in a huff.


Princess Fuzzyboots being her sweet self!

The winter's have been brutally cold, cold enough that my kitty comes and climbs inside my jacket and cuddles for hours at a time.



The dilemma I'm having with my itty-bitty kitty at the moment is that we are leaving for vacation in a week and the people we normally have take care of her are joining us on our trip.....Now it's a process of who wouldn't mind doing us a favor/who will our kitty tolerate and not attack??? I guess I should clarify that she is a full-grown cat, but because she is a runt she looks like a year old kitten, we call her itty-bitty kitty! I guess we'll just have to leave the toilet seat up and the bag of cat food out like my husband suggested. SO NOT HAPPENING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment