Thursday, February 24, 2011

JORDAN TURNS THIRTEEN

Jordan celebrated his 13th birthday on the 12th of February! He is growing up so fast, I wish I could slow down time somehow, but in the mean time Jordan brings much joy and happiness into our family!

13 Fun Facts about Jordan
-He loves tacos! (I feel bad that we don't have them more often, that's how much he loves them!)
-He hates asparagus. (I think he's been influenced by his dad on this one!)
-His favorite colors are blue & green.
-History is his favorite subject in school.
-English is his least favorite.
-His favorite place to go eat is Golden Corral. (Again, I feel bad because the only time he gets to eat there is when his Grandma Montague takes him.)
-Tanner and Gavin are his two best friends.
-His favorite TV show is Everwood. (We've been introducing the kids to all our favorite series that are no longer on the air.)
-His favorite movie is The Dark Knight.
-His favorite game is The Force Unleashed 2 on the Wii.
-His favorite place to go is Nickelcade. (It's a nickel arcade that his Roblyer grandparents take him every year around his birthday!)
-Pumpkin Pie is his favorite dessert.
-Jordan thinks the best thing about turning thirteen is he now has a Facebook account!

Happy Birthday, Jordan! We love you and your amazing example!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post! Things I never knew. I also love tacos and Everwood! I hope he had a good bday :) Can't believe he's already 13.

    ReplyDelete